Our aim is to assess the customer`s monthly electrical bill and aid on how to lower the cost. Depending on tariff contract, the following savings can be expected:
- Reduction in maximum demand (KVA) = Rand per KVA saving
- Reduction in network access demand (NMD) = Rand per KVA saving
- Reduction in reactive energy (KVAr) = Cents per KVArh (Saving refer to Megaflex / Ruraflex Tariff)
Whilst the customer saves money; our product also improves plant efficiency.
- Additional loads can be added to the system, as well as reduced overloading of cables, transformers, switchgear, etc.
- Improved network voltage
- Improved starting torque of motors and reduced fuel requirements to generate power due to lower losses.
Our new power factor controller suits LV-MV systems and feature the following display page:
V (L-N, L-L); A; KW; KVAr; KWh; KVAh; Temperature and Fan status.